Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2 Instrument Handbook for Cycle 14
1.6 What's New in Version 6.0 for Cycle 11
Major revisions since Version 5.0 may be summarized as follows:
- Anomalies: Added information on the shutter anomaly, the ORIENT bug, and the FR533N anomaly.
- Dark Current Evolution: New information on the latest results throughout this section.
- Dithering: Updated information on dithering from the new Dithering Handbook throughout this section.
- CTE: Updated CTE monitor figure to reflect the latest results. Added section on mitigating CTE effects.
- Photometry: Updated photometry monitor figure to reflect the latest results.
- Calibration: Added sections on the "On The Fly Reprocessing System" and the "Cycle 10 Calibration Plan".
- Updated references and index.
Space Telescope Science Institute
Voice: (410) 338-1082